Why You Can’t Sleep
Yesterday, I noticed #10ReasonsWhyYouCantSleep was trending on Twitter — and inspiration struck. Why not do a Twilight Zone edition?
No reason at all. So here are the top 10 reasons you might be tossing and turning in the fifth dimension:
10) Talky Tina’s been giggling more than usual lately.
9) Hard to think good thoughts about little Anthony when you dream about throttling the little SOB.
8) Damn slot machine won’t stop croaking “Fraaaaanklin!”
7) Might miss when the train conductor announces you’re at Willoughby.
6) Charles is sure to wake up everybody in the nursing home again, yapping about playing “Kick the Can.”
5) Excited about tomorrow’s trip to the Kanamit home planet!
4) Willy won’t stop telling Goofy Goggles to get his eyes checked.
3) You can’t *believe* you dropped that stupid stopwatch.
2) THERE’S A MAN ON THE WING!
1) Maya’s got a new roller coaster she’s been dying to show you.
Got any reasons of your own? Add them in the comment section below, or tag me — @TheNightGallery — on Twitter. And get some rest. You look tired.
You can also get email notifications of future posts by entering your address under “Follow S&S Via Email” on the upper left-hand side of this post. WordPress members can also hit “follow” at the top of this page.
Hope to see you in some corner of the fifth dimension soon!